Skip to main content

The Apple I gadget what cha mack all it?

I bought the other half a apple I Pod the other day. I was quite surprised with its functions. It can take pictures. Something I did not know. It can use google maps with the GPS function, I think. You can even browse online with it, if you got a wi fi connection. Seriously, who needs a phone with a contract if you can get Wi Fi all over the place.

What a handy dandy little gadget. Touchscreen and all. The only thing it does not have is the phone contract. Well, might as well just surf to Skype. Some internet online chat provider will be happy to make your connection through your I pod, I am sure.

As far as the book business is concerned, not much has transpired. Like business as usual, but the business in the book world revolves ever so slowly for this dude. Not much new on the horizon, only that in July I will be receiving the book cover draft, and the first pass. I think as long as the flow is good, and understood in direction where I am heading with the thought process in the book, everything will be very fast. I may add a few tid bits, to make the book better. Then again, if it drags it down, I may not.

Strange how you can think of things to continually add to a work, even after a month or so over time. You wonder if you made the impression, or if the added material may only damage the overtones. Well, the first pass will make me decide how eager I am to change the feeling of the work. Only a few sentences, nothing major at this stage in the game.

Till next time..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

The Self Publishing 12 days of Christmas for 95 % of us...

What does Christmas mean for the majority of us self published authors. I think of the 12 days of self publishing... Scrooge approved.

1. The usual "Gesh, I didn't know you wrote a book! Where did you find time for that" from festive long lost friends or relatives.

2. When your manly friends tell you "Oh, I did'nt have time to read your books, but my wife read it and she sure likes it... But she likes just about anything she reads"

3. Where can I get a copy of that. I don't got a credit card so I can't order it online... Do you got any free copies...

4. The wife tells you "Why are you spending so much time on that thing. You got wood to split!"

5. Your son tells you "You should have put more pictures in that novel, dad. Maybe then I would have read it"

6. Your local library tells you "Oh, what a cute little book... We will put it way up there on the top shelf where it will keep the dust from falling on the traditional books"

7…