May start cartooning again!

May start cartooning here again on this site. Perhaps begin at the end of the week, with a fresh slate of cartoons.

For now, if you are from Canada, if travelling by the CBC books website, feel free to nominate me for a Bookie Award.

I do not expect to win, but it would be nice to be nominated. I am not used to winning, I must honestly say. But a nomination would due. Maybe it would get me recognized a little bit in my own country. I am more out in the open in the United States, the United Kingdom, than here in Canada.

This would be different if I lived in Toronto, the nerve center of the arts. Or is that Montreal or Vancouver?  Anyways, that is the way she rolls.

Below is the link to the Bookie awards...

http://www.cbc.ca/books/2013/03/cbc-bookie-awards-2012-share-your-nominations.html

Till next time..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...