Are you tired of rules?

Seems like we got allot of them. Rules are everywhere. Who can forget the song "Signs" by Five Man Electrical Band. A few of the lyrics go something like this..


Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?
And the sign said anybody caught trespassin' would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and-a yelled at the house, "Hey! What gives you
the
right?"
I do not know if the lyrics are actually based on a true sign. Maybe they are. From a song that we can never forget. Just lately signs have been put up in front of my face. Twitter saying I have reached a limit to people I follow to people that follows me. I cannot follow anyone now. I got up to 2500, now that number is dropping relatively fast. This makes twitter a little less fun for me. Good thing there are some fantastic people on twitter to make it fun, or i would be off to a different site.

In the past post, Amazon said I would lose my posting rights if I advertise in the humor forum. Cannot promote myself there. Fair enough, but once again, a sign up in front of my face.
Are you fed up with signs popping up all over the place? Do not do that, do not do this? Have we become a serious society? In some respects we are getting looser on certain laws, but  have we confined the motions elsewhere in travel and freedom? You may think you are in a video game, and you need to pick stuff up or collect something to get to each and every level of motion on sites. Adventure games. Right.
How many times a company that you were dealing with changed the rules on you? Maybe you can think of a credit card company, of course the government, and maybe even Spider Man who becomes the Amazing Spider Man. Too much to take in for one day.

Till next time...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...