Cover come in the other day!

The cover for Part 3 came in as expected. Only changes were to my name going across the skyline underneath the plane and over the subtitle... I looked at this for quite awhile... I thought, that is truly the only place to put it... Unless they expand downward the Northern part of Africa, and place my  name down where the Sahara stretches...

On the back, they placed missiles going through the synopsis. Now, this synopsis is a little longer than the other two. I may have went a little to far with that, but it is a larger book in volume. Perhaps a fault with my paraphrasing abilities. In the end, I would have liked to see the main characters true nemesis from the front view over to the back, but there was just not enough room to put it in there...

That is just the way it will fly...

It is fine, and at this stage in the game, I feel it is too late to fine tune an already truly appealing cover to a humor book. Too late for this cat to change his game now...

It is strange, but oddly enough, this books feels different from the first two. Must be a bit of the willies affecting me on this one. I am not sure how it will do on the Amazons or Barnes... Or the other few hundred internet bookshops it is listed on. It is hard to understand how it can even go that far, into that many other countries and be listed there year after year. That is the most mind boggling thing, for this person to comprehend. If they are listed in so many bookstores, then maybe there is something that they seen in the book that not many have seen so far...

Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...