Had to throw this up here, the post was getting old.

Here it is. The contest to win a book from Part 1 or Part 2, you select the one you would like to win.

The contest will run for nearly a month total, finishing on the 31 st of August 2013,  at 10 pm. A total of 5 books will be given out. Winners will be chosen as to whoever answers the best to the questions and guesses below. You can be from anywhere in the world!

To win, just answer the following questions.

1. What is the cartoon that I drew on this blog site? The name of the series.

2. What did I babble about in my very first blog writing?

3. I need you to guess my number from 1 to 10, and my favorite color.

Contestants must leave their answers on the comment section of this blog, if you wish to enter the contest. Do not forget to leave me your mailing address through the comments section. Or you can message me through the Goodreads book site. Only first name/ or pen name/ (Whichever you desire) and location in the country you live will be posted for winning information.

In the event of many close answers, or in many answers being similar to the winning combination, they will be drawn out on paper and picked out of a hat. One entry per contestant please.

Thank you, and I wish you all the best of luck!

Sign up, post your comment on here with your mailing addy, you could win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...