The Supermarket Guys Top songs of all time!
1. Def Leppard - Gods of War - A highly underrated song, Top Gun fame in the 80s. Ronald Reagan, speaks at the end of the song.
2. AC DC- Who Made Who- That is a really good question, some say they know.
3. Bryan Adams Tina Turner- Whats Love got to do with it- Apparently allot.
4. Aerosmith- Angel- What a rock ballad.
5. Van Halen- Right now - Right now, means get her done.
6. Ozzy Osbourne- Crazy Train- High energy. Paranoid is good too though.
7. Alice Cooper- House of fire- Mr Crowley is good too!
8. Poison- Every Rose has its Thorn- Bushes have been said to be thorny.
9. Motley Crue- Wild side- Drink a few beer and discover it.
10. Poison- Every Rose has its Thorn- Bushes have been said to be thorny.
There you have it. The top. ten songs of "The Supermarket Guy". No news on the book front, till next time...