Where was I?

We ask that question often, now, do we?  Yesterday I was talking about weight training. Doing a month light, then a month moderate, then a month heavy is probably the best way to go. Then, after the three month cycle, take a few days off. I think if I could go back in time, I would do it that way. As, when I was young, I continued to go heavy, very heavy, every day at the gym for years on end. I think it is hard on the joints, as well to do it that way. I will try to get back into it, if the time permits.

We had about 15 cm of snow in the last little while. The snow blower will be doing its work again today. It is safe to say that the ski dooers should have enough snow base now for to enjoy themselves.

I have to go get a book from one of my friends on Goodreads. I promised I would buy her book, and read it sometime. It has just arrived. Imagine, a world where you read your friends books... Not, some famous person who does not live beside you, books.. I have a pile of friends on goodreads, and I will start reading their books in between of a few others I may buy. Wouldn't that be something new, for a change.. Buying only books from your friends (On your goodreads list).. That is the thought for the day...  Have a good one,  till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...