Skip to main content

Welcome Moldova!

Just got a Super visit from, you guessed it, Moldova!  A European Country located between the Ukraine and Romania! I had to check on my map, to see where it was, again, as I heard the name now and then in the news!

I have only 40 or more pages to review, before contacting Dog Ear Publishing. I added some small scenes, I took out some other parts where I thought it would not do the story justice. It is a book that may come close to 240 pages, or maybe more, of comedy.

It has been much improved. Many people would say I am working on, the final draft. But, it is not so. I think of it as, polishing and finishing it. Then, it will come back to me as I can still make changes from Dog Ear. The first editing and proofreading will check for any major problems, which I can correct at this final stage. Then, 2 more drafts to make corrections (this will cost me, at 25 dollar rate just to do it, then 2 dollars per correction after).  I will have to see if their policy has changed on this. I need to write something for the back cover. Something intriguing. The worst part, was during the first book of having to write something, about myself. How do you, write about, yourself. I found that hard, and not even sure to this day if I done myself justice. Then, I always like to write a preface in front of the book. I may do the same with this one.

Therefore, I will have to read it 3 more times, before I put the stamp to go ahead with it. I must now go for a shower. Then a haircut. Then do some other business.  Then, go to work tonight. Midnight shift, may disable my corrections till Friday... I hope you all have a great evening,  till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…