Writing Part 3 of the Supermarket Guy.

I have around 15 pages done for the Supermarket Guy III.  It was hard, at first,  because in the first Chapter, I have 3 starting points.  One for the villain, another for the supposed to be villain,  and then one for the main Character.  It all played out very well, as the thought process continued to churn out ideas.  I am somewhat glad that I did start Part 3. If Part 1 does take off,  I can print off Part 2 very rapidly.  Part 3,  if I do get ahead, is already started. It will be no rush to do it, as I am way ahead of the process.  It just depends, on how well the public takes to Part 1.

I have another shot at doing another 2 books for sure,  and then, a book of a different style of comedy.  I will see how things go,  before I venture into the other two.  Then, I would like to take a stab at writing serious fiction.  But, that is not in the cards until a long time in the future.

I will continue to write, but for now, I will take my time.  There are no rushes on the horizon. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...