Fog and rain for the weekend.

October has been beautiful thus far.  It just started raining a little today,  with some fog here and there,  a little drizzle.  But,  besides that,  October has been spectacular for New Brunswick.

My October sales results will be out shortly.  I am assuming,  Monday I may have results.  I will keep my eyes pealed,  and I will report the sales on here,  every so slowly creeping up the ladder to continue my writing career.  I have achieved 4.2 % of sales required so far to fire up Part 2,  Rise of the Market Overlord.

Still,  far from my actual value.

I feel like,  my star meter has gone down dramatically since its uneventful release...  The IDBm has a star meter, where peoples star may go down if their film fizzles.  Some 6 %,  some over 20.  Wow.  Well,  I would think my star meter broken ; )    Amazing how,  they would even think of putting up a star meter.  Some star meters go up,  when a film is a huge success at the box office...

Night shifts have run my dry.  Tired,  stubborn, and unable to get myself into doing my daily tasks.. Oh well,  maybe tomorrow...  Till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...