September and Indian Summers!

September has thus far been good.  I seen an old friend today,  and dropped off a book as requested by their family.  They said they would enjoy reading it,  and asked how did I find the time.  I was going to start typing Part 3 tonight...  Yes,  tonight..  But,  the time slipped away somehow into the suds of overflowing mugs of beer..  Maybe tomorrow night..

My dads lawnmower tractor front tire got a flat today.  It was so bad,  that I could not reflate it.  The seals were gone on both sides of the rim.  I took it to a gas station,  and with a large air flow,  I got it up and new again.  The thing is,  is that the tire was new a year ago and put on the rim the same time.  The rim is in good condition.  I think the guys at the shop,  did not clean around the rim good enough,  and sold the new tire as it was on a glumpy sealed rim.  How would you guys feel,  if a year old job was still causing you or your family member problems this short of a time down the road?  I put water and soap around the rim,  but will wait till tomorrow to check it out farther...  It is a good thing,  I got the Supermarket Guy book to release my stress,  from this crazy low quality work jobs we run into from certain dealers....  Tops up,  till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...